Fédération Internationale de Boules
Website : www.fiboules.org
F.I.B. (lyonnaise or volo game) constituted on 1946 to Ville Le Grand, Switzerland, thanks to the willpower of four Federations, France, Italy, Switzerland and the Principality of Monaco. The first President was the French Jasserand.
The game is played on 4 x 27, 5 meters rectangular fields with the clay or asphalt floor covered by a light layer of sand.Bowls are of metal with a diameter between 90 mm and 110 mm and a weight between 900 and 1200 grams. The player has to draw up as more as possible own bowl to the jack and he can hit the jack, or the adversary bowl, with the only volo throw. Apart from the traditional game it is played new game specialities as the combinated, the progressive throw, the precision throw and the relay.
|Mohamed Yacine KAFI||Lybia|
|Past-president||Alphonse LAGIER BRUNO||France|
- Drawing competition - Boules Sport 2024
- Training stage of educators
- Chinese delegation stay in France
- Boules Sports in World Tafisa Games
- The boules present in Tafisa World Games in Indonesia
- 35th OCA General Assembly
- Visit Claude Azéma in India
- Visit to I.O.C in Lausanne (Switzerland)
- Joint the venture !
- 15th World Championships Petanque Youth and Women in Thailand