The Confédération Mondiale des Sports de Boules (CMSB) is the international organization, recognized by the International Olympic Committee, which governs the sport of the boules.
The CMSB – Confédération Mondiale des Sports de Boules – was created (on 21 December 1985 in Monaco) by three international boules organizations:
- CBI Confederazione Boccistica Internazionale (Raffa bocce)
- FIB Fédération Internationale de Boules (Sport-boules)
- FIPJP Fédération Internationale de Pétanque et Jeu Provençal (Pétanque and Jeu Provençal)
for the purpose of lobbying the Olympic committee to make boules sports part of the summer Olympics. World Bowls (bowls) has also become a member.
Boules and the CMSB were granted consideration for entry to the Olympic Games on 15 October, but have never been granted the status of an official Olympic sport. Nevertheless, every year the CMSB continues to re-present its application.
CMSB members also include World Bowls.
The CMSB is a sports federation recognized by the following confederations.
- International Olympic Committee (IOC)
- Association of the IOC Recognised International Sports Federations (ARISF)
- SportAccord (GAISF)
- Boules at the Summer Olympics (World Beach Games)
- Boules sports at the World Games
- Drawing competition - Boules Sport 2024
- Training stage of educators
- Chinese delegation stay in France
- Boules Sports in World Tafisa Games
- The boules present in Tafisa World Games in Indonesia
- 35th OCA General Assembly
- Visit Claude Azéma in India
- Visit to I.O.C in Lausanne (Switzerland)
- Joint the venture !
- 15th World Championships Petanque Youth and Women in Thailand